Matthew 7:7 - "Ask, and it shall be given to you. Seek, and ye shall find. Knock, and it shall be opened to you"

Mark 11:22-25 ~ Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God. I assure you that whoever tells this hill to get up and throw itself in the sea and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. For this reason I tell you: When you pray and ask for something, believe that you have received it, and you will be given whatever you ask for. And when you stand and pray, forgive anything you may have against anyone, so that your Father in heaven will forgive the wrongs you have done.”

Our Lady of Velankanni Novena Prayer





Oh Most Holy Virgin! You were chosen by the Most Adorable Trinity from all eternity to be the most pure Mother of Jesus. Permit me, your humble and devoted servant, to remind you of the joy received in the instant of the Most Sacred Incarnation of our Divine Lord and during the nine months you carried Him in your chaste womb. I wish most sincerely that I could renew, or even increase that joy, by the fervour of my Prayers.

Oh! Tender Mother of the afflicted! Grant me under my present necessities that special protection You have promised to those who devoutly commemorate this ineffable joy. Relying on the infinite mercies of your Divine Son, trusting in the promise which He has made that those who ask should receive, and penetrated with confidence in your powerful prayers, I most humbly entreat you intercede for me. I beg you to obtain for me the favours which I petition for in this novena, if it be the Holy Will of God to grant them; to ask for me whatever graces I most stand in need of.

(Here specify your requests)

I desire by this novena, which I now offer in your honour, to prove the lively confidence I have in your intercession. Accept it, I beseech you, in honour of that supernatural love and joy, with which your Immaculate Heart was replenished during the abode of your divine Son in your womb; in veneration of which, I offer you the sentiments of my heart.

(Repeat the Hail Mary nine times)
and then say -

Oh! Mother of God! accept these salutations in union with the respect and veneration with which the Angel Gabriel first hailed you, "Full of Grace" I wish most sincerely that they may become so many gems in the crown of your incidental glory, which will increase in brightness to the end of the world.

I beseech you, Oh! comfortress of the afflicted, by the joy you received, when the word was made flesh, to obtain for me the favours and graces, which I have now implored through your powerful intercession. For this end I offer you all the good works which have even been performed in your honour. I most humbly entreat you for the love of the amiable Heart of Jesus, with which yours was ever so inflammed, to hear my humble prayers and to obtain my requests. Amen.

33 comments:

  1. Such a lovely prayer.The power of Our Blessed Lady is so great.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mama Mary for always being there for us. Thank you for presenting my prayers to Our Lord Jesus Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you mother mary and jesus christ and other saints for helping me with something i thought was impossible.Hope to marry Jagan by this july if not before.and all this even though i didnt finish your novena.thanks again mary ma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for reuniting us take away his temptations,ill-advices, fill his heart with the goodness of what once was guide my heart & mind in the right direction, help me to be strong in the meantime bless me with understanding, knowledge & wisdom in all situations & him too ,remove any & every obstacle that is preventing him from being with me in a relationship again.Make our complicated relationship become uncomplicated. I seek for your mercy and blessing that you may allow us to spend the rest of our lives with each other.Lead us not into temptations. Guide us wherever we go. Always put us in each other's heart and mind. in you I trust, and to you I pray everyday hear and answer my prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much Mother Mary for giving us a baby girl. Thank you Mother for keeping my wife and child in good health. Thanks for blessing us. Thank you Mother for being with us always.
    JOBYRINI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hearty congratulations and God Bless your newborn and you two husband and wife to always stay in love together. Give the girl a good name. Cheers!

      Delete
  6. Mother Mary please bless me with financies to finish of debts in the name of jesus Christ of nazareth amen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mother mary thank you for blessing me with the money I require to finish of my debts today.Amen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Blessed Mother for answering my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Mother for answering my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you Mother Mary for hearing my prayers... Amen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u mother fr answering my prayers.

      Delete
  11. Thank You Mother Mary for this wonderfull lovely pray and Thank You for answering my pray... I Love You Mother Mary

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please Mother Mary--I love and miss Matt so much and feel that you and your son has brought us together but because Matt got scared--he ran from me seeking answers in other women who I know he doesn't love like he loves me.. Please enlighten his mind to message or call me so we can talk this through and be together. I forgive Matthew and love him for all he has done to me..I want him back as I believe the LORD JESUS and you QUEEN MARY has put us together and will bring us back. Please help me--I am so desperate I just need to talk with him... Thank you; I love you QUEEN and will continue to spread your word and your son's word forever..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Mother Mary for fulfilling my requests.I will be devoted to you.Amen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Our Lady of Velankanni Thanks You for prayers answered - sate mastectomy Surgery , speedy n complete recovery for my 78 year old mom. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you Blessed Mother Mary......for ALL assistance, devotion......and prayers answered. Please keep my loved ones and myself near you always. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Our Lady of Velankanni, please help me with my requests for my son to find his career path and Lord will open his way to successful career, and please I am begging you to help me with my business do well, I am suffering so much inside with anxiety and fear, please intercede on my behalf and help me. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you Mama Mary for hearing my cry and bringing a resolution for my relationship issue with my fiancé . May your blessings be with us always

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mummy Mary please virgin mother protect my family from every evil attack and deadly sickness.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Please holy mother mary, help me to marry my girl whom i loved very deeply but the parents are against our marriage for some unknown reasons which they are not telling us.. please help me holy mother mary for marrying the girl whom i loved deeply..

    ReplyDelete
  20. Please holy mother velankani hrsl us cure us rpw sw tbw vjw..help vjw loose weight help us all loose weight cure rpw92464 cure his heart cure his diabetes.. Hesl my aches cure my old age..give is confidence give us lots of friends as family thy will live us

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for answered pray

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you mother Mary for giving me best result in IELTS.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you mother Mary for giving me best result in IELTS.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Mother Mary of Velankanni, I humbly request to intercede into our lives and request your Miraculous Son of GOD Jesus of Nazareth to show us a path to clear all the financial debts that members of our family carry on their shoulders. You know that we all are tired, weary and sad because of this curse in our family. I promise that I will help all those in need in my family if an opportunity is given to me and also I hereby forgive all those souls and persons especially my parents. Lord Jesus and Mother Mary.....Please hear our prayers and bring forth happiness into our families. I trust that miracles will happen in your name...LORD JESUS AND MOTHER MARY OF VELANKANNI.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Our Lady of Velankanni, I petition for the untying of knots that are extremely harmful and morbid in my life. I pray for also the untying of knots of Gorakhnath and the curses on our country. Please rejuvenate our country and our families. We only focus on materialism and not spiritual health. Please help us all.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you Queen of grace please intercede for me and my girls as well please grant the desires of my heart and provide the needed employment most of all mother of grace i know you answer prayers bring someone worthy in my life thank you Queen of heaven you are most powerful because you go to your son which he denies you nothing all my prayers will come to pass i deposit my soul and the souls of my children and grandchildren in your hands mother please pray for our deliverance may Jesus christ be honored and glorified amen

    ReplyDelete
  27. I pray with full confidence to our last of Vailankanni for our family to overcome our financial difficulties. We are in a big financial mess for my mistake. Please make a funds available to us to clear this big dent. Mother Mary pray for us.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Mother Mary please help us in obtaining finance to clear out huge debt. Please intercede for us. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Mother Mary please intercede for me to overcome our financial crises. Please save our family and our home. We thank you heartily for always being there for us. Please help us in this time of distress. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thankyou for hearing my prayers and bringing my family peace and freedom through victory.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thank you Mother Mary and st. Claire for answering my prayers.
    May the sacred heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and everyday throughout the world now and forever amen.
    Ask st. Claire for three favours and two impossible, pray nine hail Mary and above prayer with lighted candle.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and will be published in timely intervals. Pls check the HOW TO PUBLISH section updated on 06 March 2017.

Footprints in the Sand ~ One night I had a dream...I dreamt I was walking along the beach with the Lord, and Across the sky flashed scenes from my life. For each scene I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand; One belonged to me, and the other to the Lord. When the last scene of my life flashed before us, I looked back at the footprints in the sand. I noticed that many times along the path of my life, There was only one set of footprints.I also noticed that it happened at the very lowest and saddest times in my life This really bothered me, and I questioned the Lord about it. "Lord, you said that once I decided to follow you, You would walk with me all the way; But I have noticed that during the most troublesome times in my life, There is only one set of footprints. I don't understand why in times when I needed you the most, you should leave me.The Lord replied, "My precious, precious child. I love you, and I would never, never leave you during your times of trial and suffering. When you saw only one set of footprints, It was then that I carried you.

 

Access important prayers!